It is not easy to be a writer. It is not easy to write articles. However, there are so many people who aim to be a writer. Why? It is simply because they want to work at home while earning a handsome income. However, this is not going to happen unless you have the writing skills and the ideas to write about. Still, don't give up just yet.
You can practice writing if you are not good at writing so that you can learn to write better. Yes, practice makes perfect. Everyone knows this. However, you have to make it work for you. Try to write ten articles a day, five days a week. This is an exercise for you to be in tune with writing.
How you can write ten articles a day?
It is easy. You just need to follow these steps.
- Gather all your writing ideas. Yes, you need to have ideas before you can write. Choose your topic wisely, research about it and gather as many information as you can.
- Work on your articles one at a time. Don't rush into all ten articles at one time.
- Take your time to write the articles. You cannot set a time to write an article since some of the articles might take a longer time to write than the others.
- Once you have written your articles, it is time to check for spelling errors and grammar mistakes. If you are not good at writing, you are bound to make mistakes. Use the grammar and spell checker to help you out. You will get to learn something.
- Once you have checked through the articles, it is time to polish the articles. You can read the articles again and edit any part that you feel should not be there at all. Editing is helpful as you are reading your own work again and again. You are bound to get better at writing and reading thanks to this exercise.