Writing for SEO can be a pain in the butt sometimes. When you write for SEO or Search Engine Optimization, there are a few things you need to remember. Search Engine Optimization is all about having the right keywords at the right place. Content is very important. Quality is also very important. You must make sure that the content written is fully SEO optimized to fully function on the web. Otherwise, it is a waste of your energy and time to write the article. However, let us review what you can do in order to write better for SEO.
- Make sure you do your keyword research thoroughly. Keywords are very important. Keywords are the source of your success in writing for SEO.
- Once you have identified the keywords, choose the top three keywords to use in your articles. The best way is to divide the keywords into groups. You can have three keywords in one group. One group represents one article for SEO.
- The number of words in the articles is not important but you must make sure that the density of keywords in the articles is not excessive. The best density is around 3% to 5%.
- Make sure the articles you have written with the use of keywords are readable. Apart from that, you need to make sure that the articles are also useful for the readers. No one wants to read garbage, that's for sure.
- Bold your keywords when you are writing so you can see where the keywords are and how scattered are them across the article. The keywords cannot pile up at one place. You need to spread them everywhere in the article.
- Sometimes you need to write about something you totally have no idea about. This is when researching is helpful. You need to research about the topic in order to write about it. When you are researching, be sure to take only the important points. Get straight to the point when you write your articles. Once again, no one wants to read garbage.